Sunday 12 April 2015

Vassen Cloud Nine Pink Review

Hello!
I've finally gotten around to reviewing another pair of my favourite lenses, Vassen Cloud Nine in pink! (also known as Beuberry Cherry Pink)
You can pick these up at PinkyParadise!


[ Lens Info ]
Brand / Vassen
Origin / South Korea
Diameter / 14.5mm
Base Curve /8.6mm
Water Content / 42%
Life Span / Yearly

[ Close up photos ]


[ Colour ]
These lenses are so solidly pink it's crazy! They completely cover my natural colour and are really bright. The black limbal ring is pretty thick which makes them stand out even more. These lenses look super unnatural, so I wouldn't recommend them for normal wear but they are perfect for anime cosplays!

[ Enlargement ]
I found these lenses were pretty small compared to some of my other ones, but the limbal ring still makes your eyes look huge. I think the lack in size in worth it though, these are definitely the best pink lenses I've come across in terms of colour and brightness!

[ Comfort ]
Super comfortable, I've had these lenses for a while now and they still pop in easy, I can't tell I'm wearing them at all even after a few hours.

And here's what they look like being worn! I'm cosplaying Chiaki Nanami from Super Dangan Ronpa 2 

[ Cosplay photo ]

 

So yeah! If you're looking for super bright pink lenses for cosplay, I highly recommend these. Especially for Jinx from LoL :D
Also don't forget if you shop at PinkyParadise to use my code 'TailsCosplay' for a cute free animal lense case and mystery gift! 
( ノ^ω^)ノ゚

Thanks for reading!
Tails 
~(=^‥^)ノ

🌟 follow me on my other pages! 🌟

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the review, it helped! :)

    ReplyDelete