Tuesday 30 June 2015

Geo Nova Violet / Xtra WT-B41 Review

Hello! :)
Long time no see! I've been busy studying but I'm on a break now so I can do some more reviews, yay! Today I'm reviewing Geo Xtra WT-B41 in violet, also known as Nova Violet (they're the same design as the Vassen Nova series)


[ Lens Info ]
Brand / Geo
Origin / South Korea
Diameter / 15mm
Base Curve / 8.7mm
Water Content / 38%
Life Span / Yearly

[ Close up photos ]


[ Colour ]
Giving the colour 4 stars because it's not as vibrant as other violet lenses I've seen. However, it is a very pretty 'milky' violet that blends really well with my natural light blue eyes. So if you want lenses that look more natural on light eyes rather then bright ones, I definitely recommend these.

[ Enlargement ]
The black limbal ring makes my eyes look way bigger, perfect for anime cosplay. However they're not as large as the Vassen version of the Nova series so I'm giving them 4 stars.

[ Comfort ]
Super comfortable, I could only feel them when I put them in and after a few blinks I couldn't tell. After wearing them all day my eyes felt a bit tired but as soon as I took them out I was fine.



I tried these out as my favourite idol, Maki from Love Live ♥ So addicted to that game!

[ Cosplay photos ]

  


I don't know what store these are from as they were a gift from a friend, but I know you can get the Vassen / i.fairy version of the Nova series at PinkyParadise :)
Don't forget if you shop at PinkyParadise to use my code 'TailsCosplay' for a cute free animal lense case and mystery gift! ( ノ^ω^)ノ゚

Thanks for reading!
Tails 
~(=^‥^)ノ
🌟 follow me on my other pages! 🌟

No comments:

Post a Comment