Friday 29 January 2016

EOS Ice Blue Review

Hello hello! 
First entry of the new year! Today I'm reviewing some really pretty lenses, EOS Ice in blue! You can find these at PinkyParadise (っ'з')っ



[ Lens Info ]
Brand / EOS
Origin / South Korea
Diameter / 14.8mm
Base Curve / 8.8mm
Water Content / 38%
Life Span / Yearly

[ Close up photos ]



[ Colour ]
These lenses are a super pretty sky blue with a thin black limbal ring that blend in perfectly with my natural colour! The blue isn't solid, it has a few different shades that makes them look more natural. Also the inner ring of the blue is a bit jagged and fades which helps it blend in too! These lenses are PERFECT for naturally light eyes! 

[ Enlargement ]
The black limbal ring is quite thin and also jagged, so while they still make your eyes look bigger and super dolly they look quite natural for circle lenses and are smaller than others I've tried. I wouldn't buy these for enlargement, but I was fine with this though because I thought they'd look pretty and they do! So gorgeous lenses, but if looking for huge blue eyes check out some of the other blue lenses I've reviewed (^3^)

[ Comfort ]
These lenses are sooo comfortable I can't tell I'm wearing them at all! EOS lenses have always been really easy to wear :)

Wearing these as Asuka from Neon Genesis! I love her 

[ Cosplay photos ]



So yeah! I highly recommend these lenses if you have naturally light eyes or are looking for a slightly toned down dolly look. They're just so pretty (≧◡≦)

Also don't forget if you shop at PinkyParadise to use my code 'TailsCosplay' for a cute free animal lense case and mystery gift!

Thanks for reading!
Tails 
( ノ^ω^)ノ゚
🌟 follow me on my other pages! 🌟

No comments:

Post a Comment