Wednesday 27 April 2016

Vassen / i.fairy Jewel Brown Review

Hello~! (^3^)
Today I'm reviewing a pair of lenses from an older favourite series of mine, i.fairy's Jewel Brown ❤ (aka Vassen Jewel Brown) You can find these at PinkyParadise!


[ Lens Info ]
Brand / i.fairy / Vassen
Origin / South Korea
Diameter / 16.2mm
Base Curve / 8.6mm
Water Content / 42%
Life Span / Yearly

[ Close up photos ]


(sorry I forgot the indoors photo! orz)

[ Colour ]
These lenses are a soft hazel with a darker brown limbal ring, I think the shade is quite pretty! They blend quite nicely with my real eye colour, so even though you can see a bit of blue poking through the lenses still like quite natural. I specifically wear these when I cosplay characters with light brown/honey coloured eyes :3 

[ Enlargement ]
Safe to say these lenses are huge! Even though they don't have a solid limbal ring like other circle lenses they will still make your eyes look much larger, just with a softer look.

[ Comfort ]
I never have any issues with i.fairy's lenses, after a few blinks I can't even tell I'm wearing them :)

I'm cosplaying Saya Takagi from Highschool of the Dead wearing these! The anime is ridiculous but I love it :D

[ Cosplay photos ]


All in all I think these are a gorgeous pair of light brown circle lenses that look really good on naturally light eyes!

Also don't forget if you shop at PinkyParadise to use my code 'TailsCosplay' for a cute free animal lense case and mystery gift!

Thanks for reading!
Tails 
( ノ^ω^)ノ゚


🌟 follow me on my other pages! 🌟

No comments:

Post a Comment